Come along to this Common Thread ‘super session' to find out how to prepare for a changing climate. A range of speakers will present on various aspects of climate resilience. Learn about local climate projects and find out how you can get ready for changes to our climate. Topics will include:
· Climate change along the Marion coastline
· Engaging communities on climate change
· Getting your garden ready for climate change
· Mapping hot spots in our urban environment
· Pets and climate change
· Climate proofing your home
· Emotional resilience in the climate crisis
Speakers will include local 'Climate Ready Champions' supported by the Red Cross and Marion Council environmental staff working on climate initiatives.
This is a Resilient South partner council session and open to residents of the Cities of Marion, Onkaparinga, Mitcham and Holdfast Bay.
When: Monday 5 August, 7-8:30pm
Where: Cooinda Neighbourhood Centre, 245 Sturt Road, Sturt.